Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 765 Posts

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... We won the 2016 Presidential race... Now we have to get prepped and ready to deal with the crazies for 2020... Let's go ahead and start this one for getting ourselves ready for the 2020 election.

My vote for 2020...

·
Curmudgeon
7,037 Posts
My vote, how about a little peace and quiet for awhile. My head still hurts after this last one. Now just sit back and enjoy the show, cause it's going tobe a wooper.:smile

·
Registered
20,820 Posts
2020 is a long way off , the swamp has to be drained first.....Washington will run much smoother with Trumps cabinet picks in place, but the swamp creatures are blocking the doors

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We can still post up and discuss all the ridiculous candidate options they will talk about propping up for 2020 against Trump... :laugh

Example...

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don the con will be in prison long before 2020 rolls around. You just forget about that POS.
I smell a butthurt liberal troll who's c*ntbag evil degenerate parkinsons-riddled globalist puppet bitch didn't win...

Don't you have a bridge to go live under? Do you even ride, or did you just join up to try to look legit and hide your true agenda as a troll?

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
Hate to see Holder in the limelight.

Holder runs, but so does Oprah Winfrey. Oprah wins. Public finds out Oprah was born a man and gains liberal votes. Public finds out that Oprah really has no platform or direction for the country, gains more Democrat support.

Enough people see through the BS

Trump beats Oprah 62% to 57%

People finally start to support voter registration!

·
Asylum Inmate
11,432 Posts
Oprah will not win. There will be no black President elected for more than 10 presidential election cycles. (4 Decades)

The swing voters decide elections ... none of them will be voting for the return of the celebration of criminals as victims and heros.

Nor will they vote to see out of control nuts tearing up neighborhoods hauling flat screens home like a 1970s boombox!

Next changes depending on the economies performance will be a hispanic president, then a woman ... sometime in there the race baiting blacks that are faux leadership will be replaced by a successful black businessman that runs on personal responsibility ... that will be the first chance where the USA votes truly color blind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,820 Posts
I smell a butthurt liberal troll who's c*ntbag evil degenerate parkinsons-riddled globalist puppet bitch didn't win...

Don't you have a bridge to go live under? Do you even ride, or did you just join up to try to look legit and hide your true agenda as a troll?
Awww .....you hurt his feelings ....and he went back and scrubbed his post...:laugh

·
Registered
20,820 Posts
like Trump saying Obama tapped his phones?

Do you have some facts that prove the contrary?
who else would know besides the parties involved?

FISA warrants don't fill them selves out, wiretaps don't hook themselves up, and the NSA doesn't eavesdrop on presidential candidates conversations unless they are ordered too.

Think about the facts , not the source.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
What pizzes me off about this is that un-names sources are O.K. with the media and libs (one and the same) as long as they are vilifying Pres. Trump. Now, un-named sources are to be dismissed because they are used to vilify Obumer. The question I hear on the news is: "do you think Obumphuck would do this". Luckily no Rep. has yet taken the bait. Do I think a guy who used the IRS to go after conservative groups and who had a enemies list (just like the Clinton's did) would wire tap Trump towers? He77 yes I do.

1 - 20 of 765 Posts