Harley Davidson Forums banner

761 - 767 of 767 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,073 Posts
Twice today now I have heard that Bloomturd is considering WBW as his VP choice. And as of today, I have heard very little about that SOB's program to nullify the 2nd and confiscate guns. Surely the WBW issue will insure that Bernie gets screwed again, and it couldn't happen to a nicer Commie, but having WBW anywhere near the White House is a bad thing.

·
American
26,000 Posts
He's right on that. Nothing racist about the truth.
Agreed, not that I'm to fond of defending Bloomturd...... but what he said was pretty much the truth!

·
Registered
10,480 Posts
Twice today now I have heard that Bloomturd is considering WBW as his VP choice. And as of today, I have heard very little about that SOB's program to nullify the 2nd and confiscate guns. Surely the WBW issue will insure that Bernie gets screwed again, and it couldn't happen to a nicer Commie, but having WBW anywhere near the White House is a bad thing.
Seems to me the WBW might be a good selection for Bloomturd. I mean, I can't think of another better pick for him. But I would never have thought the WBW would be open to accepting a "2nd fiddle" position from anybody. And Bloomturd may, indeed, be considering her for the spot but I've not heard anything about her accepting or declining the offer should it be made. We will see.

·
Poser Member # 99
17,234 Posts
Seems to me the WBW might be a good selection for Bloomturd. I mean, I can't think of another better pick for him. But I would never have thought the WBW would be open to accepting a "2nd fiddle" position from anybody. And Bloomturd may, indeed, be considering her for the spot but I've not heard anything about her accepting or declining the offer should it be made. We will see.
He or she wouldn't be 2nd Fiddle after Mini Mike Committed Suicide now would he That Seems To be a good equalizer for them to Get people out of their Way; Then he would Be President by default. Then Maybe we could impeach him/or Her again.

·
Registered
20,865 Posts

·
Registered
20,865 Posts
761 - 767 of 767 Posts