1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
CRSO
343 Posts
Hmmm...Finally a Harley with ABS-C, traction/stability control and Hill Assist; technology that BMW has had out in the field for years.

I was considering trading in my ‘14 Ultra Limited for a new 2020 Motor Co. road sofa - but a 1000-lb. brick with less horsepower, range, maneuverability and costing thousands more than a K1600GTL or K1600B (both of which are considerable lighter) means I’m trading it in for a BMW.

The BMWs have electrically adjustable windshields, optional ride (performance) modes, multiple suspension profiles, adaptive headlights and separate GPS and entertainment systems that are not the PITA that the Harley Infotainment system has been for 5 years.

I’ve owned Harleys for a long time but I’m done.

Too little, too late, too costly. Again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,482 Posts
Hmmm...Finally a Harley with ABS-C, traction/stability control and Hill Assist; technology that BMW has had out in the field for years.

I was considering trading in my ‘14 Ultra Limited for a new 2020 Motor Co. road sofa - but a 1000-lb. brick with less horsepower, range, maneuverability and costing thousands more than a K1600GTL or K1600B (both of which are considerable lighter) means I’m trading it in for a BMW.

The BMWs have electrically adjustable windshields, optional ride (performance) modes, multiple suspension profiles, adaptive headlights and separate GPS and entertainment systems that are not the PITA that the Harley Infotainment system has been for 5 years.

I’ve owned Harleys for a long time but I’m done.

Too little, too late, too costly. Again.

byemom1-700x393-700x393.jpg

·
Registered
38,482 Posts
:rollin Ask anyone that went to the Texas Twister if I ride.

And I didn't need any "electrically adjustable windshields, optional ride (performance) modes, multiple suspension profiles, adaptive headlights and separate GPS and entertainment systems" either.

If anyone is a poser, it is the guy looking right back at you in the mirror.

·
CRSO
343 Posts
Oh, my apologies... did I hurt your feelings?

I guess you weren’t expecting someone to actually answer your post in kind.

My post was my opinion...after many years and bikes (AND miles).
If you can’t deal with it I’m sorry, but my opinion matters as much as yours.

Don’t really care if you reply as I won’t be looking at this forum anymore...for product reason stated above...and attitudes like yours.

Peace.

·
Proud Infidel
2,773 Posts
And I didn't need any "electrically adjustable windshields, optional ride (performance) modes, multiple suspension profiles, adaptive headlights and separate GPS and entertainment systems" either.
Just more shyt to break.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,482 Posts

Don’t really care if you reply as I won’t be looking at this forum anymore...for product reason stated above...and attitudes like yours.

Peace.
Posers do seem to change bikes quite often. Do you get yourself a new leather jacket to go with them too?

byemom1-700x393-700x393.jpg

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Peace.
Well then bye. Thin skin.

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, he(?) is from Pantifa land..... :dunno
Doc Holiday in Tombstone " Oh, Johnny, I apologize; I forgot you were there. You may go now"

·
Registered
702 Posts
Are we supposed to get a new leather jacket each time we get a different bike? Damn, I missed that memo, still use the same jacket I bought in 1984. Can't even find anything out there than matches the features this jacket has, and its just barely broken it, has just the right patina.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Somebody is in for a shock when they take their BMW in for parts or service. And you thought HD parts were expensive, and dealer stock sucked. LoL

I was thinking the same thing Pete.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Keith that is purty!! I'm a chrome whore though. Man if that had chrome............. :drool

Reactions: tommytailspin
1 - 20 of 39 Posts