Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again! Alpine Texas, October 1,2,3,4 (Thursday-leaving our Sunday) we will have group rides that Friday and Saturday.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I may be in....work just cancelled a conference that I usually have to be at in Oct so I am free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! Right now everything is still on. I will make a decision September 1st, if the ride/meet up will still happen. We will have to see how Coronavirus has affected things. I would go ahead and book your room at the hotel. Yes, they are open, I’ve called. Mentioned Tx Twister. Cancel later if you need to. Hope to see you then.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The ride is still on. Big Bend Park is partly open. We currently have a group of 10-15 Bikes going. Hotel is still the same and open.

·
Registered
40,466 Posts
I'm planning on going since company is forcing everyone to use up all of their PTO days before end of the year.

Is there anyone wanting to split a room?

·
Registered
222 Posts
yep, he has been pretty quiet for a while. he may be on facebook with the old collision gang.
Not out yet...:wife hasn’t worked since the covid bullshit started...going to probably be a last minute (wk or do notice) decision.

·
old scoot coot
4,093 Posts
Not out yet...:wife hasn’t worked since the covid bullshit started...going to probably be a last minute (wk or do notice) decision.

damn haus, long haul. we have been lucky here we pic nicked out of our saddle bags during march and april. then we ate carry out on our day trips till later in may. have dinned in since then. we have been lucky here. have ridden through it all and have not been hit as hard with infections as others have. hope ya can make it to twister. it will be my only time cross country this summer. looking forward to getting out to sw texas. yeeeeeehaaaaaa!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts