Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go again fellas. Please dear Lord, let us ride again....

Previous Winners...

2020 winner Pecos River with Moto Jockey in a close second
2019 winner is Pecos River again
2018 winner is PecosRiver with Durango Dave in a close second.
2017 winner was Chief, with Miles Tequillya in a close second again.
2016 winner was tommytailspin, with Miles Tequillya in a close second.

Ok, post up your odometer(s) pics for all your HD's.

Let's see who racks up the most miles by the end of 2021!

First prize is bragging rights.

Please keep this thread as clean as possible. I am using the same spreadsheet as last year. Odometer pics used to end 2020 were used to populate 2021 starting mileage, no need to post again if you are listed.

In the event you trade or sell, post a pic of the outgoing mileage and the new bike mileage. If you forget to take a pic of the odometer, then the paper work from the dealer which should show mileage would suffice.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,441 Posts
Thanks for the bragging rights, but I was expecting a huge cash prize also! :ROFLMAO: Any chance on getting my bike changed to a 2020 Ultra Limited? Bought it in January last year.

·
Registered
40,749 Posts
Tommy said there were trophy girls!

Reactions: gtrman66

·
old scoot coot
4,261 Posts
Thanks for the bragging rights, but I was expecting a huge cash prize also! :ROFLMAO: Any chance on getting my bike changed to a 2020 Ultra Limited? Bought it in January last year.
good job pecos! keep that tire rubber warmed up. i don't think it was part of the deal but i do think there should be a trophy girl. i like the way brian thinks. :p

·
Registered
613 Posts
Just having a little fun with us, no harm or insults intended,

the below isn't a fair comparison because some of those bikes were purchased used, etc., I may have even goofed the numbers,

but then again, meme below it :ROFLMAO:

Have fun all, and enjoy the ride

·
weird member
2,625 Posts
Ha ha, yeah mine had ≈ 26,000 miles when I got it Jan 2019. Got me curious though, no clue what my millage was the first year I was here, but I entered the mileage challenge the next year.

2018 = 9634 (wreck year, Nov)
2019 = 6915 (wreck recovery, new bike and down 2 months for upgrades)
2020 = 7723
Avg. = 8,090.667

No idea what happened last year, why I did so poorly, barely more than in 2019 and that was the year I was recovering AND the bike was down 2 full months for upgrades.

Reactions: gtrman66

·
old scoot coot
4,261 Posts
Just having a little fun with us, no harm or insults intended,

the below isn't a fair comparison because some of those bikes were purchased used, etc., I may have even goofed the numbers,

but then again, meme below it :ROFLMAO:

Have fun all, and enjoy the ride

View attachment 791757

View attachment 791758
hey sean, you are coming to reunion this year. also thinking we should ride the rockies together. we could meet up 1/2 way in arkansas and head for the high ground. i ain't kidding let me know if you are interested. of course later when it warms up. jack and i went out early in spring one time all were snow capped still. man that was a pretty one.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated! Welcome newbies, show us what you got!

·
Registered
30 Posts
What if you ride two? I have one bike for day rides and just tootling around locally and another bike for long trips.

·
Super Moderator
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Post both odometers and what year/model and I'll get it on there. Look at the spreadsheet, there are a few of us with large families.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,441 Posts
I was thinking that this year’s riding would be much less, and then I signed up for some high mileage trips. I am doing the HOG border to border ride, going from the US/Mexico border to the US/Canadian border, that’s 2600+ one way. I also have an Ole fartz ride to the Devils Highway in June and last year that was a 1500 miler for me. And in March I have to head to Michigan to babysit Mom so my sister can have a break for her caregiving duties, usually 3000 miles.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Pecos, I really think you should take your car/truck to Michigan......... help a brotha out man, lol!

·
Hard Member
3,250 Posts
Moved to Myrtle Beach thinking the miles will rack up, not!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: TaxmanHog

·
Vile Deplorable
1,441 Posts
Pecos, I really think you should take your car/truck to Michigan......... help a brotha out man, lol!
Ya better pray for cold & rain for the last week of March then.

Reactions: MotoJockey
1 - 20 of 32 Posts