Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Nightster
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On previous bikes, I would use the battery tender cable to power either my phone on GPS. The 2022 Nightster disconnects power to said cable when the bike is running. I discovered that under the seat are two coax plugs for heated gear. I hooked my heated vest in both of these outlets and it worked fine. I ordered cables (make coax to sae) to run my GPS and a longer cable to power my vest. Nothing in the manual and Harley Davidson customer service knew nothing of these outlets 😂

·
Registered
2022 Nightster
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting. I haven't found any coax plugs on my 21 LRS.

I'll have to check if voltage is turned off with my SAE volt meter when engine is running.
Let me know if your battery tender cable has power when the bike is running for my own curiosity. I wish that I would have found the purpose of the coax plugs under the seat before I went on vacation as I had no GPS the entire time. I am still waiting to found out what size fuse for each outlet. My heated vest and GPS draw very little current so I am safe here, but I would like to know for future reference on adding additional heated gear

1 - 2 of 2 Posts