Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I need your help here, I just bought a night rod (2014) and I’m starting to customize it. I want to change the stock exhaust. I was thinking about the whole thing at first then I fell on this one (69customs 2-in-2 black). It is the only slip-on muffler that I would consider. I tried to contact 69customs a few days ago, still didn’t get an answer, they might not make those anymore I don’t know. I’d really like to put my hands on a pair of those mufflers, it would be way cheaper then a whole exhaust, easier to change if I get in trouble with cops (They are pretty annoying here) Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I need your help here, I just bought a night rod (2014) and I’m starting to customize it. I want to change the stock exhaust. I was thinking about the whole thing at first then I fell on this one (69customs 2-in-2 black). It is the only slip-on muffler that I would consider. I tried to contact 69customs a few days ago, still didn’t get an answer, they might not make those anymore I don’t know. I’d really like to put my hands on a pair of those mufflers, it would be way cheaper then a whole exhaust, easier to change if I get in trouble with cops (They are pretty annoying here) Any ideas?
Did you ever find out where you can buy this exhaust?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts