Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
It's 35 degrees right now I rode to work as well! 76 will be here soon enough and not soon enough at the same time

·
Registered
730 Posts
You all don't have to rub it in :fitz

25 here now and 6 tonight with wind chills in the negatives!

·
Registered
730 Posts
It's 35 degrees right now I rode to work as well! 76 will be here soon enough and not soon enough at the same time
You are listening to the wrong inner voices, you are letting the one that is frozen be the boss of the rest of them :loco

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
When I was young, I rode regardless of weather because I had to. The bike was all I had.
Now I ride when I want to.

·
Registered
730 Posts
When I was young, I rode regardless of weather because I had to. The bike was all I had.
Now I ride when I want to.
Me too, but I was living in Louisiana at that time.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Were about in nc do you live? We can't be to far from each other...
In the high mountains near the base of Mount Mitchell. I'm thinking Eden is in the Piedmont section or perhaps further east?

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
You guys all suck! :ride
Barely made it to 0* here today. Snow, ice, salt........ I gotta move.
Enjoy.
I'll trade ya our weather for the Packers.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yep, went for a ride today, opened the garage door and it's was 82, sunny, no wind, PERFECT day for a ride, did about 250 miles, came back thinking what a great way to relax after a hard day of work.
BUT I woke up it was 4 deg with a wind chill of -15 and it was 5:30am, got to go to work.DANG IT, You guys do a ride for us,for at lease another 4 months

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What's the best sunblock to use when going on a long ride with many stops to enjoy good food and cold beverages? Hmmm? Anyone???:)

You guys really want a case of the wants? Google phoenix area biker events and start reading!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
OTR..............has anyone told you.........."you are a Bad man" ?:)
Supposedly got up to 7deg. here today but the best I saw was 2.9 deg. with wind chills of -25. Tonite is supposed to be minus 8 deg. actual....Damn I hate Winter.....:mad
Colt.45

1 - 20 of 37 Posts