Well after getting this thing into a rolling chassis I discovered a couple of problems. One the neck is too short 7 inches were the Buell is 8 inches so I have an inch of slop in the neck. Two the rear axle is only 1 inch and the Buell hub/bearing is 30mm, so I have just under a quarter of an inch of up and down slop in the rear wheel. Now neither one of those are real show stoppers, but I'm not done yet. I started to take measurements of the motor mounts on the motor and the ones that came with the frame. The rear one looked like it might work with some modification but the the front and top mounts were a no go. I took my manuals to work and scanned and emailed the builder pages from the manual, and then called him up. He agreed it wasn't correct and that he would call later with a solution. Well about 8 O'Clock at night he calls me up and apologizes for everything says its fucked up and that he has an idea. Well long story short he is shipping my XB motor up to South Dakota so they can build me a new frame around the motor. He also said I could keep the frame that I have and sale or keep it a 2k dollar value. I'm pretty happy with that so far, but we will have to see. My project is dangerously behind schedule because of this, and will be pissed if its not done before my wife gets back.