Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
My name is Ron from Motorcycle Shop Shirt Club. As a rider for over 40 years, I've seen and been to many awesome bike shops in my travels. I have also collected a vast amount of my wardrobe in the way of shirts from those shops that would sell them to me. Anybody can get a "Brand Name" dealer shirt, but it was the small private shops that dot our country and their shirts I was interested in collecting. The bloody knuckle type shops turning out baggers, choppers, bobbers and customs. The shops that keep you on the road and where you know everyone by name. Being somewhat older now, I sadly don't spend as much time in the saddle as I use to and my rides are now planned and not an everyday event as it was when I was younger. I still love collecting those shirts though and found out I'm not the only one. So with that in mind, I started a cool and exciting shirt of the month club where anyone can get a shop shirt from a bad-ass shop at a great price with free delivery. I also include a postcard with every shirt with pictures of the shop and its bikes. On the reverse is a Bio of the shop and the wrenches that keep it going. You get a great shirt, one you will be proud to wear, and we pay the shipping and handling. Delivered to your door and cheaper than a dealer shirt. You can buy just one monthly shirt or save and get one of our monthly subscriptions. We highlight one shop a month, when the month is over, that shirt is no longer sold. Get a shirt or subscription for yourself or give it as an unique gift that they will love. It's my pleasure to be on this forum with all of you. Visit my site at WWW.MOTORCYCLESHOPSHIRTCLUB.COM
Safe Riding,
Ron

Attachments

·
Poser Member # 99
17,966 Posts
Some of are big Boys are bigger then A xxxl Shirt ya need a few larger sizes for our big Boys . The Problem with a lot of the T-shirts they shrink some they all Shrink some . No one wants to look at a case belly now a days

Welcome to the Forum :devil:laughing

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome Big John! I too have got a little rounder over the years, from a six pack to a keg. We can get any size shirt, looks like I need to modify the site a little bit so it says so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts