Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Missoula that is... :cheers:

Name's Mark, Madshadow is my company - Madshadow Custom Paint.
I specialize in painting Harleys and customs. You can check out my website if your curious, http://www.madshadowcustompaint.com

I ride an '02 Ultra and a '97 Heritage. When I can ride that is... My shop is at my home, I'm 25 miles out of town, and the roads are snow and mud for 6 months of the year... hurry up global warming!

I didn't create this account to pimp my shop though, I get plenty of business. I was actually looking online trying to identify some tin I have and stumbled across this site.

Would I be out of line posting up some shots from time to time and asking if anyone can ID them? (ie: what model/year do ya think this tank is - what years would it fit..., etc).

Hope not, I'm guessing you've got some savvy members.

Thanks,

Mark

One of my latest pieces-

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Hey Mark,

Welcome to the forum! I am most certain you dont need to hawk that level of work. Very nice!

·
Registered
39,570 Posts
Wow, that is just incredible!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, what the hell - here are a few more shots of this bike. Guess I like showing it off... my latest masterpiece.

Enjoy :)

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
welcome aboard. I'd say buitifull paint, but it would be understatement. your work should be on a wall in an art museum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts