Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a thread here asking "Any Bikes Regret Selling", I noted an '02 Cyclone M2 I once had. Came across a video I made once, recording a ride to a lunch destination, riding a lonely, nearby and sweet county road. Back and forth sweepers sandwiched between tighter curves. In case interest in a virtual ride...

Six Minutes on the Buell in the Pike National Forest - Streaming Video

·
Registered
89 Posts
In a thread here asking "Any Bikes Regret Selling", I noted an '02 Cyclone M2 I once had. Came across a video I made once, recording a ride to a lunch destination, riding a lonely, nearby and sweet county road. Back and forth sweepers sandwiched between tighter curves. In case interest in a virtual ride...

Six Minutes on the Buell in the Pike National Forest - Streaming Video
That's sweet..got my first ticket in 36 yrs on 2 wheels for crossing the double yellow in Copiah County, MS a few months ago. Looks like you got away with it, tho.<g>
Bob

·
Trade School Alumnus
502 Posts
Sfarson,

Your videos are great.

Can you share what camera and software you are using.

Al

·
Retired citizen
23,387 Posts
Great video.

Thanks for the ride.
Where the hell you been man ... it was a great video 2 years ago !
Get a grip on what's going on here AND ... Welcome from WI .
Not being a wise ass either ... Welcome to the forum ... :)

·
Fast Lane Crew
438 Posts
lol... Was still a great video ride. I guess I am a bit late, eh. Oh well, better late than never.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Lowboy thanks... After noting your message I invited myself to watch it again. Been awhile, and it was fun again. Especially after the weather much of our continent is going through at the moment!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts