Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ride on between Tucumcari and Las Vegas, NM on hwy 104 is great. I got some good pics, this is on hyw104 just west of Lake Conchas.

Thought I would share, I am in Santa Fe now and plan to do a ride up to Jemez Springs tomorrow. Gonna see if I can get another card so I can shoot some video.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Funny thing about posting travelling pics is you take pictures of stuff you think is cool coz ya never saw it before and it ends up being right in some other persons back yard. I'm taking pictures around Austin like it is a tourist town.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's true but I haven't found the road in Texas that I can do between 90 and 110mph for over an hour NM hwy104 was great for that alone, I am lovin the NM speeds. Yesterday I was comin down I-25 and passed on coming troopers doin 90mph and they don't even look.:D

·
Registered
188 Posts
phunny, last week I was in Junction, TX and rode the Twisted Sisters. Don't think I've ever seen that many curves. :rofl:

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Nice pic RB. Have just returned from a four day ride with four friends through NM and AZ, and the long straight reminds me of some of the roads I experienced, along with some outstanding and twisting roads.

Looks like we both enjoyed great weather. Again, great pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts