Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to ride today with a buddy on his Ultra Cassic. We stopped in at the Cold finger run at Daves and Busters here on Long Island. Heres a few of the machines I saw.
ip1 022.jpg

ip1 009.jpg

ip1 010.jpg

ip1 026.jpg

ip1 020.jpg

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
What kind of radio station is WBAB now? I haven't seen those call letters for years.

Now, back to the original idea of your thread, that is one collection of very interesting machines. Is that a vette chopped and put on the back of one wheeL?

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's a Pontiac Fiero. It's funny but WBAB have never changed they are sorta all time rock top 40. You cant listen all the time but for a party or biker event it's pretty cool.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Been hearing about a break in the NE weather. I'm on a business trip to Ohio at the moment and it feels like spring. Nice to have than January ride in NY isn't it, like taking one away from old man winter.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Been hearing about a break in the NE weather. I'm on a business trip to Ohio at the moment and it feels like spring. Nice to have than January ride in NY isn't it, like taking one away from old man winter.
Not to hijack, but right now there are 60-70 mph winds with rain and thunder going by my home county.:eek:

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been taking full advantage of the break. I have been out quite a bit including Christmas day. There you go old man winter.

Not to hijack, but right now there are 60-70 mph winds with rain and thunder going by my home county.:eek:
Yea Lil its nasty here today too. Definitely not conducive to riding!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Yea Lil its nasty here today too. Definitely not conducive to riding!
Looking at the radar maps it looks like the storm is a huge swath traveling almost the entire north-south extent of the country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts