Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the morning I will be the proud owner of a new 2008 Black 1200 Sportster Custom with Screaming Eagle Pipes, stage one SE Air cleaner, drag bars, new grips and new forward controls! Photo's to follow soon! Hope I can sleep tonight, gotta work tomorrow. I will have to count hogs jumping over a fence or something. And I only had to wait all my life to get one. :)

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Congrats......but it IS morning here!! 0528 to be exact.....GO GET YOUR BIKE!!! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats......but it IS morning here!! 0528 to be exact.....GO GET YOUR BIKE!!! :D
LOL I wish, but still only 9:30 pm here.....sigh.
PS don't you ever sleep?:)

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
congrats..

and damn dave you are getting up about the time i go to bed

·
OMR
951 Posts
congrats on the new bike, look forward to seeing some pics!

OOPS!! Already have some pictures up. Bike looks awesome, how does it sound?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
congrats on the new bike, look forward to seeing some pics!

OOPS!! Already have some pictures up. Bike looks awesome, how does it sound?
Thanks. It sounds, in a word, AWESOME. Nice deep rumble.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Guys. It is a sweet ride and turns heads as well. It's funny, the guys who never waved to me when I was on the Virago on the way to work, now, almost dis-locate thier arms to say hello!

Makes me laugh, as I never cared what anyone rode and waved to all. But, I guess it matters to some people.

I have put on only a couple hundred K's as my wife is going in for minor surgury this week and our oldest is turning 21 and we have been busy geting ready for a royal drunk fest for that. Hopefully next week I will have a chance to do a few more K's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts