Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man named Brentley from 1130cc.com who lives in Dallas, Texas, was hit by a woman driver who did not see him as she ran a stop sign. He is in surgery tonight for a few fracture repairs. Any extra prayers you might have to share for Brentley, his wife Megan and their family would be greatly appreciated.

Brentley donated his time and effort to help Max configure the server that let that and this online community exist and never stopped doing whatever he could to throughout the years. According to Max, he is rated as one of the top 50 linux people in the world.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Consider it done, Lil. Prayers and a speedy recovery sent....

·
Banned
655 Posts
I pray Brently has a speedy recovery and my prayers are with him and his family. Keep us posted Lil. God Bless.

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
Wow! Thank you, Lil. I have not been on the other forums since before Thanksgiving so I feel like I am out of touch, with that respect.

Indeed, Brentley IS a big player (or was) for 1130cc.com.

He will certainly be in my prayers.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
My thoughts are with him and his family, hoping for the best.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! Thank you, Lil. I have not been on the other forums since before Thanksgiving so I feel like I am out of touch, with that respect.

Indeed, Brentley IS a big player (or was) for 1130cc.com.

He will certainly be in my prayers.
You are welcome.

He helped get this place going too.

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
He and his family are in our prayers.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,181 Posts
geez, this is the third day with no news,
somebody call Baylor hospital and ask to be connected to his room...

Update....
Max says..
Talked to Brentley today, he has four cracked ribs, four cracked vertebrae, a punctured lung, he apparently had to get one stud in a bone but he seems to be in good spirits but it may have been the pain meds talking when I spoke with him. I think he said he is in room 621 tower T at the baylor in downtown dallas.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Thanks for the update. It's more serious than I thought. Glad he is on the mend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts