Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow i just learned that a friend of ours was in a fatal bike wreck.
he was a young man marine. has 3 young children a young wife.
killed riding his bike on a nice road . he veered across the lane and a oncoming suv hit him. when i first met this man we hit it off right away. im just in awwwww. how close to home this is to me.
RIP brother Joey . i still cant believe it. i was wondering why i have not seen or heard from him. ride safe brothers.
RIP brother

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
So sorry to hear Cisco. Not only was he a father, but a marine too. So frustrating and sad.

Does anyone know yet why he veered off into the other lane?

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Sorry for your loss Cisco. Prayers going out to the family, especially those babies!!!

·
Registered
39,456 Posts
Sorry to hear this Cisco.

Peace to Joey and his family.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Sorry for your pain Cisco.

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
Terrible news - sorry to hear it. Another reminder that each day truly could be your last; you just never know. If they put together a memorial fund for the family please post details.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sorry for your loss,that really sucks.Prayers for the family and friends.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So sorry to hear Cisco. Not only was he a father, but a marine too. So frustrating and sad.

Does anyone know yet why he veered off into the other lane?
nope . my quess is he was looking at something in that direction and thats what made him veer that way. just my quess. ive caught myself doing that.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Very sad, sorry to hear you lost a friend and fellow rider. Prayers for his family going out.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Terrible news - sorry to hear it. Another reminder that each day truly could be your last; you just never know. If they put together a memorial fund for the family please post details.
. i didnt even here it on the news. i know that he and his family were going to move to arkansas. i have not heard from his wife. i think she took the kids and husband to arkansas to be buried there. i can not find nothing else. i was hoping to have many more rides with this man. i still cant believe it.
any way you all ride safe and be aware of that drifting. i know im going to pay more attention to it. if i here of anything ill post back. i too would like to help the kids an his wife.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Sorry, Kid. God bless.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts