Harley Davidson Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts
I'm retired (20 years USAF Security Forces) and I'm glad to see the active duty guys get some recognition. This place was incredibly supportive of me while I was doing my tour in Afghanistan and after I spent a good bit of time off this forum (was HD-less for a few years), it's good to come back and see that tradition continues. Good shit Kainam.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Active Duty Coast Guard E7 here. 16 years and counting. I am the the Engineer Petty Officer of ANT San Francisco, and will be transferring to Station Monterey this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
On the 1st of April I'll me moved to the retirement rolls. 27 years and change for me. Proud of my service and without regret.
9 years enlisted Artillery
5 years Artillery Warrant
12 years Military police and Acquisitions

Now I'm ready to buy myself a Harley and spend some time on it. But what to buy? Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
37,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
We can definitely help you spend your money. :D

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service! :USA

April 1? Will that make you an April fool? :dunno

·
Proud Infidel
2,602 Posts
Congrats on your retirement and thank you for your service, Sir!

Phoning through cyberspace

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats gents... I was only able to do 8 years active and had to leave for family hardships and my cards I got dealt after the "Dear John" letter from the starter wife... I am actually trying to go back active... A long and arduous process, but worth it... I can't function in the "normal" civilian world anymore...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for your service! Retiree here, and I get my recognition at the end of every month.

Proud of the young(er) men and women still serving and keeping us safe. It’s a hard life, and thanks to the HD Forum for adding the recognition and acknowledgement of their service!

Aim High!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a Marine veteran 6 yrs, 03 months, 11 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes, 19 seconds. But I would do it again if Uncle Sam said so. I know the current Military members have a big job to do and deserve our support in any way that we can give. Let us not forget what happened to the Nam vet that got no support and cam home to an angry mob. No one who serves the US should ever be treated that way for serving his country. So I say a ribbon here is awesome, they deserve that and more.

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
Welcome, PMs have been sent. Please include your screen name when you email me!

101 - 113 of 113 Posts