Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick disconnect (4 point docking) and added backrest, and luggage rack. scary drilling holes in nice paint! Dealer shorted me the fasteners for the keyed lock but otherwise very straightforward kit. Came painted to match and has the stripes for the special.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
More surfaces for killer pinstripes!! Looks good.

You got enough clearance for the saddlebags lids to swing open? Photos probably make it look a lot closer than it really is.

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
That looks killer!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, thanks guys. It has perfect clearance for opening the bags. Was concerned at first but in typical harley fashion it was perfect.
I will clean up the garage a bit.........

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That's the exact set-up I've been looking into.

Next time you happen to get it up on your jack, can you snap a pic of it broadside and level?

Scoot looks awesome!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks Hammer. here is a pic. hope this helps.
Dave

·
HULK7
182 Posts
thanks Hammer. here is a pic. hope this helps.
Dave

What exhaust are you wearing? Lol. Bike looks great!! Trying to decide if I'm going with razor or chopped. Razor Pac for 2014 hasn't been released yet so I'm trying to get it right the first time!!! Love the low look of Razor but the chop is looking pretty good also! Will have to go with 2013 Razor Pac if I go that route or go 2014 chopped with matching pine stripes to go with SGS! Your side pics helps dramatically!

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
The razor looks sweet but just doesn't hold anything to justify the money IMHO. The chopped it functional but still doesn't hold what my tbag holds. Decisions decisions. Boys and their toys.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What exhaust are you wearing? Lol. Bike looks great!! Trying to decide if I'm going with razor or chopped. Razor Pac for 2014 hasn't been released yet so I'm trying to get it right the first time!!! Love the low look of Razor but the chop is looking pretty good also! Will have to go with 2013 Razor Pac if I go that route or go 2014 chopped with matching pine stripes to go with SGS! Your side pics helps dramatically!
hulk here is the same view, stripped. I am using the V&H 2 into 1 Pro pipe in black. will add image of other side. The seat is the signature series solo with removable backrest and a signature pillion added for the tour pack.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahaha you guys

1 - 20 of 20 Posts