Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into adding a BlueTooth module to my 2006 Streetglide. Does anyone know if the factory radio has RCA inputs on the back? All the Modules I have found plug in that way. There is one option that will plug into the MP3 jack on the front of the radio, but looking more for the clean wireless look. Or is there a HD plug in option that I have not found?

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I doubt there are RCA plugs in the back, but you can check with Iron Cross Audio, they may be able to install a Bluetooth adapter in the back.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Check this out. It could be what you're looking for.

Amazon

--

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Search "iSimple ISFM21 Tranzit". Bluetooth FM antenna modulator.

Link is to customer comments about this product.

This device installs behind the head unit between the antenna coax cable and the head unit socket. Requires 12v and gr connection for power. Receives Bluetooth from phone or iPod and feeds into radio through FM frequency assigned. Reviews are pretty good.

Reactions: 2stangs8689

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Search "iSimple ISFM21 Tranzit". Bluetooth FM antenna modulator.

Link is to customer comments about this product.

This device installs behind the head unit between the antenna coax cable and the head unit socket. Requires 12v and gr connection for power. Receives Bluetooth from phone or iPod and feeds into radio through FM frequency assigned. Reviews are pretty good.

Amazon.com: iSimple ISFM21 TranzIt Universal Bluetooth Enabled FM Transmitter Car Kit for Android Devices, Blue: Car Electronics

That's a great find FastBack, would be great for anyone wanting to go Bluetooth on the cheap, and not have anything showing. :thumb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts