Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Just Ride
239 Posts
Installed and tested :thumb The one test that I know of and there's more I'm sure. If your wondering if they hold up.

D

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Have one on mine, factory install. I love it. Makes life a little more simple. There like the one's on the dog collars, they can take a lot of punishment. I have one on my 90 lb Rotty, and it's holding up pretty good.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I used one once. It worked well. I just never bought another one to replace it.

·
What?
3,256 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one on my helment. Army makes us wear them so I like getting mine off quick. Holds up at higher speeds well, don't know aout crashing with it though. Still trying not to find out either.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I also have one. It makes latching and unlatching easier with gloves on. It seemed I'd always remember to put my gloves on BEFORE I secured my helmet. Then I'd have to remove the gloves fiddle with the old D rings and then put my gloves back on. Meanwhile, my riding companions were either sitting and waiting on me or I got left behind. I've never had one fail. It's just one of the little things that make riding a little more convenient.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
I wanted to use one when I was racing, but CCS would not allow it. I figured there must be a reason (less chance of helmet flying off on impact, etc.).

I have one on my snowmobile helmet tho. They do make things easier!

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's one of those things I wear when it's raining. Or below 40 degrees.
Yeah, I agree. Actually, when it's raining or really cold I wear a full face. I also wear a full face every morning when I commute. I have to ride 60 miles every day on some of the busiest freeways in the world with some of the stupidest drivers in the world and they're all on their cell phones.

I don't have a quick release for my full face, though, just for my brain bowl. I like it a lot.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts