1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Excellent article!!! Lol ??

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sounds like a pompous ass who simply needed a place to vent. So the guy on the crotch rocket missed a gear, who cares if you've ridden more than a month it's probably happened to you. So a guy after raising kids and paying his dues finally decides it's time to get back on two wheels. Who's this clown to pass judgment. Screw him ride as much or as little as you want, as many or few years as you choose. Most important ride how you want if others don't like it screw them. I don't like how others drive most days but that don't make them a parasite. Just makes them another person added to my F U list.

My 2 cents!!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right out of high school I had a few crotch rockets and acted up on them but not to the extent I see some do now "close to other vehicles"

I rode wheelies and rode like a bat outta hell a few times

Most of the time it was on a road with no traffic

When in traffic in town or out on the highway I rode like I should

As for as the articles talking about people getting a bike and in little time selling it and articles mention of "cool" factor

Never know one's reason and if someone figures its not their thing to ride
They wouldn't have found out if the didn't try I guess

I don't like how others drive most days but that don't make them a parasite. Just makes them another person added to my F U list.

My 2 cents!!
If someone is on my F U list I have no problem calling them a parasite LOL
Just sayin":laugh

·
luv the low country
19,666 Posts
Right out of high school I had a few crotch rockets and acted up on them but not to the extent I see some do now "close to other vehicles"

I rode wheelies and rode like a bat outta hell a few times

Most of the time it was on a road with no traffic

When in traffic in town or out on the highway I rode like I should

As for as the articles talking about people getting a bike and in little time selling it and articles mention of "cool" factor

Never know one's reason and if someone figures its not their thing to ride
They wouldn't have found out if the didn't try I guess

If someone is on my F U list I have no problem calling them a parasite LOL
Just sayin":laugh
That, plus the author's an earth worm.

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
I came away from the article picturing the author as being a man confused with his sexual identity, living in his parent's basement and still trying to come to terms with the fact that he ran away from the school yard bully thirty years ago. And it appears that he might own a motorcycle.

Pete

I don't care why someone rides or how many miles the ride

Plenty of good reason for doing or not doing bunch of miles

Never thought about others putting a bad outlook on others that ride

Two wheeled parasites - Sacramento Motorcycles | Examiner.com

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'm guilty of just about all the behavior mentioned in the article. The Royals lost, now I'm a parasite. Not been a good day.

I think I'll take a ride tomorrow.

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
Riding a motorcycle that has loud pipes, fast and reckless, does not make you a parasite.

Pete

I'm guilty of just about all the behavior mentioned in the article. The Royals lost, now I'm a parasite. Not been a good day.

I think I'll take a ride tomorrow.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,097 Posts
I think the guy that wrote the article is one of the weird ones I used to beat up in gym class.

·
2015 Heritage
474 Posts
Sounds like the author has an identity crises.
I would bet the only thing of value he has is his bike. No family, no friends, no life outside "the bike".
Being judgmental will make you lonely.
Being jealous will make you envious.

·
Wayward Son
23,866 Posts
Just another addition to the debate. Are you a Motorcyclist or a Biker? He just introduced a new catch word. Parasite.

A good Friend of mine, who has ridden since his early teens had just purchased a new FLHT. This was back in 97. He was in his late late 30`s.
Went on a poker run. Saw a couple guys walking around eyeballing odometers. Of course just having gotten the bike it had very low miles. He over heard one say to the other. "He`s a noob. Not going to ride next to him".
It takes all kinds. :dunno

·
Registered
710 Posts
Jack(who wrote the article) is probably one of the ars holes who hang out in the left lane doing 55(because it's the LEGAL limit) and won't move over to let anyone pass. That day it just happened to be a bike that passed him.Jack probably never misses a gear in his automatic Mercedes and probably rode motorcycles for 3-5 years himself until he scared she crap out of himself then walked away. Ya the guy on the crotch rocket may have been riding beyond his capability and a little stupid but Jack seems a little jealous to me.We will NEVER make all cagers happy to share the road with us,they also do stupid sh-- every day that effects everyone's safety around them.It's always a few that make all of us look bad.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Jack is an ***. Here we go again, someone trying to tell us how we are to act, ride, and what mods we should not make on our bikes. I have Super Traps on my FLTC, I like the look and sound of it. On my Shovel Head, I have 1 3/4 drag pipes un-baffled, why? because I can. As far as joining a club, HE wouldn't make the grade in our M/C.

To all my fellow riders, have a great day.

·
GO AVS
890 Posts
Perfectly said
Sounds like a pompous ass who simply needed a place to vent. So the guy on the crotch rocket missed a gear, who cares if you've ridden more than a month it's probably happened to you. So a guy after raising kids and paying his dues finally decides it's time to get back on two wheels. Who's this clown to pass judgment. Screw him ride as much or as little as you want, as many or few years as you choose. Most important ride how you want if others don't like it screw them. I don't like how others drive most days but that don't make them a parasite. Just makes them another person added to my F U list.

My 2 cents!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
GO AVS
890 Posts
Since he made some assumptions now it is my turn. My guess is this salt and pepper hair d bag rides a Beamer that had stickers of all the places he has ridden. Never forgets his one zee that matches his bike. He will never give you a biker waive because his eyes are always strait and would never imagine taking one hand off his bars. He also always sitting up strait, sports joe rocket boots, and drinks hard apple ciders

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Personality issue, Im all grown up, smarter than rest of you people. Plus his wife has not had sex with him since he got her pregnant 20 years ago.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts