Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's like this...I was surfin' the web looking for a decent Nightster forum when this one popped up on the results. Took a look around and liked it, so I figured what the heck! Haven't seen any names I recognize yet, but maybe that's a good thing....

OK, some quick facts.....retired Air Force, currently working Loss Prevention for Lowe's, married to a wife who has her own Harley (a 2005 RKC), two dogs, three kids (all growed up and moved away!), now trying to put as many miles on my Nightster as I can.

Anything else ya wanna know, just ask!

·
Registered
40,782 Posts
OK, some quick facts.....retired Air Force, currently working Loss Prevention for Lowe's, married to a wife who has her own Harley (a 2005 RKC), two dogs, three kids (all growed up and moved away!), now trying to put as many miles on my Nightster as I can.
What? No dogs at the house anymore? :(

Welcome to the forums.
:USA:

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome - and enjoy -

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have something to ask?

How's Gina?:)

Good morning, Trav.:USA:

Man, you're just like a bad penny, you keep poppin' up all over the place! :)

Gina's fine, but she's REALLY put out with forums now. After that last blowout at what I thought was a "safe" forum, she's absolutely NEVER gonna sign onto another one!

How's your better half doing? Any problems after her accident last year?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all of the welcoming comments, guys n gals! Looks like there are a few folks here I know after all, and that ain't such a bad thing!

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Man, you're just like a bad penny, you keep poppin' up all over the place! :)

Gina's fine, but she's REALLY put out with forums now. After that last blowout at what I thought was a "safe" forum, she's absolutely NEVER gonna sign onto another one!

How's your better half doing? Any problems after her accident last year?
Tailgunner is doing fine. Physically she is healed. A little PSTD I think from the infections. Kinda scares her everytime she gets an upset stomach or something.

She's working part time and I hope, will be able to find something full time soon. Tough economy out there. I paid everything off (the house, car, etc.) before I retired so we're in a lot better shape than a lot of folks. I hope to make a few long trips this summer. We'll see.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, if you decide to make another run to Lexington, I've got a spare bedroom you'd be more than welcome to use for the night! All I need is 24 hour notice so I can change the sheets and go buy some beer!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts