Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got about 175 miles of putting around in today. No superslab, just scootin along some pretty Utah roads. I must say it feels great to be un-shackled again.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be out your way in late June. Hope to bring the bike. Save some roads for me.....
If it was more towards July 4th you could spend the weekend in Vega$ with Lux, LL Cool J, and me.

If you get out this way I always have a place for you to crash and tools to work on yer scoot.

Anyone that says "****ing" as many times as you did at Waffle House horrifying the little old lady in the booth next to us holds a place near and dear to my heart. :rofl::rofl:

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
what you guys at waffle house and i cooked what i know to be a better breakfast?

oh well..

i need to ride .. hopefully this week

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
If it was more towards July 4th you could spend the weekend in Vega$ with Lux, LL Cool J, and me.

If you get out this way I always have a place for you to crash and tools to work on yer scoot.

Anyone that says "****ing" as many times as you did at Waffle House horrifying the little old lady in the booth next to us holds a place near and dear to my heart. :rofl::rofl:
I wanna go! :(

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what you guys at waffle house and i cooked what i know to be a better breakfast?

oh well..

i need to ride .. hopefully this week
You could have crapped on a plate and it would have been a better breakfast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts