Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
:nah No chance in the world of this thread hi-siding now.....
Mmmm don't know, think I hear sliding tires burning rubber and screaming women :smile

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The serious goal here is to see more motor.
The seriousness of which is serious.
An unveiling of sorts. The jugs need to breath.

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
In keeping with the "serious" goal....
You want to see jugs? :know
Go with a velocity stack.
There are models sold with a filter for street use.

·
Barney Fife - Poser
813 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I'm not sure where your leg is in relation to the air inlet, but I see pant legs along with every particle of dust, dirt and stones being ingested into your M8. :know

·
Registered
4,841 Posts

·
Evil Clown
752 Posts
I think your best course of action would be to just completely remove the stock air box. Just think of how much motor you could see that way. I'm seriously serious.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I think your best course of action would be to just completely remove the stock air box. Just think of how much motor you could see that way. I'm seriously serious.
Oh foolish clown who clowns around town. See, I’m wearing a frown at your clowning around.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I don't know. I kinda like the sound of the jugs with a velocity stack in the middle. :devil
Im reading between the jugs. I know what your saying. :devil

·
Evil Clown
752 Posts
Oh foolish clown who clowns around town. See, I’m wearing a frown at your clowning around.
Oh dumb ass, I'm drinking from a glass, laughing at your lack of class, while dreaming of kicking your ass, and thinking it would be a gas. Seriously.

:laughing

So, how's the new shack working out? I might be able to head up that way this fall.

Seriously.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Oh dumb ass, I'm drinking from a glass, laughing at your lack of class, while dreaming of kicking your ass, and thinking it would be a gas. Seriously.

So, how's the new shack working out? I might be able to head up that way this fall.

Seriously.
Funny he thinks, that multi colored dink, whose chosen drink might as well come from the sink.
Seriously.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

A

Seriously.
It’s all good. We will leave the light on, beers and bourbon, darts and target practice on armadillos.
Love to have you....friggin clown.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts