Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a add sent to me showing these grips for 269 dollars. Has anyone used them or have any opinions on them. I want them for my road king and the seasonal temps here in pa. They look like they may be almost plug and play. I would also be interested in any good grip.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Heated glove liners with a good set of insulated gloves works wonders .

Snowmobile gloves work GREAT .

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Love my heated grips on my Limited. I wear a nice pair of medium weight gloves that block the wind to the backs of my hands, and my palms / fingers stay nice and warm from my grips. I ride regularly down into the mid 30's before putting the bike away for the winter.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the idea of a light non bulky glove with the heated grips. I ordered them today it says they can be easily removed for service or different handlebars. I cant imagine I wont like them.

·
On the loose
8,723 Posts
I found a set of Avon heated grips on ebay , on high there a little hot on bare hands , should be getting tested pretty good in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Is there much to installation on a 15 road king on these things?
I also see there 1.6 where mine is 1.5 I guess I will get used to that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
don't know about those but I do like the ones that I had the dealer install when I purchased my street glide.
At this point if I need anything more than heated grips (<45*) then I'll be in the truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts