Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got mine about three days ago. I like it. Very light. Slim. Size is right on. Like the quik release ratchet latch. No complaints at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How's the mushroom look? I seen a review and it looked good on the reviewers head. I'm all about protecting my noggin, but I wanna look good doing it!! ;-)

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,076 Posts
Can I ask you what size you ordered and how it compared to your other helmets? I've heard the terminator fits small so I'm not sure if I should order a size larger.
Sure you can ask.
But may wait a while for an answer. Thread is about 3 years old.
Just say`in...

·
luv the low country
19,248 Posts
He's not so cool is he T~S? Needs to go to the New to the Community and make an intro before asking questions.

·
Lost in Space
6,851 Posts
Best thing to do is measure your head and check their size chart. If you have questions give them a call. I know of a few forum members who called and the got them the right size.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Best thing to do is measure your head and check their size chart.. . .
I did this. Mine fits great, although I don't know for sure which AK helmet I have. It's the gloss black smooth one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Akoury

I have been wearing Akoury helmets for years. They are the most comfortable helmets I wear. I understand the Terminator is no longer being made so the choice is down to two. Both fit exactly as expected and unlike other shorties they do not have a mushroom look and do not "blow up and off" like other shorties since they fit so well.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Got an 88 a few weeks ago. Definitely agree. Best helmet I've had. Virtually no buffeting and fits wonderfully.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts