Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little Thumbs Up.. Needing a Helmet for the ride to Collision 3 My Son and I took the advice from alot of People here on the Forum.. We both went with the Akoury AK-88 In Matte Black.. both fit perfect just as described on the Akoury Site.. I had a hard time believing there was 2 helmets in the boxes it was so light i was thinking theres no way they had to have forgot 1 helmet .. I would have never guessed the Helmets were that Light The Best part I think was the shipping time from Canada which i was nervous about ( I Hate Waiting for a online Order ) Ordered them on Monday and they were at my Door on Fri 4 days from Canada!!! Havent had the chance to take a ride with it yet but im sure I wont Be anything but pleased....:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I hope they come with name tags, cause damn near everyone is wearing one of these now. :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I got one a a couple of weeks ago and have logged about 500 miles with it on my noggin and so far I really like it. No buffeting and no pressure points on my head and just love the quick release buckle.

·
Señor Member
19,872 Posts
Love mine. They should cough up a rebate for all of us and become the Official Helmet of C3.

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Hated helmets before my AK-88. Guess I better make a name decal for mine

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hated helmets before my AK-88. Guess I better make a name decal for mine
Before I retired from the Masonry Trade a year ago ( 28 years in construction )..I also hated helmets and being forced to wear a Hardhat.. although I like the Akoury I doubt i ever wear it unless the Law says i have to...:blahblah:

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Actually I just heard that Missouri repealed their helmet law. But, I'm not 100% positive on that.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
yea and I read the governor has said he will veto it. So don't count on this happening. Even if it all went through, it will be after we've come and gone.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Missouri has tried multiple times to change the laws. Seems like almost every year something comes up. Media was even suggesting they do it for just a few weeks during the Sturgis rally.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts