Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum so I hope someone can help I have a 07 road king that was crashed in the front end I put it together and have been riding it for 4 years I am a mechanic by trade but first harley is there any way to adjust the rear swing arm side to side my rear tire is and always been off to the left side not centered in the rear fender the rear swing arm bushings have been replaced when i put it together but nothing seams to be bent any help

·
812 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Southern Maryland. A factory Service manual would have alignment procedures and measurements in it. It will assume that you have a factory setup. My bike is a 98 softail so procedures may differ.

·
Registered
66 Posts
just throwing this out there, but someone might have switched the rear wheel spacers from side to side, or out of order when they changed the rear tire. the tire will then be off to one side and not centered. pic of the rear wheel might help out. very easy to happen if the rear wheel is dropped out of the swingarm and the spacers all fall out. very easy to fix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts