Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the 50th State!

I currently ride a Yamaha Virago XV535 and looking to upgrade to either a 2014 Super Glide Custom or a 2014 Street Bob.

I'm a newbie so I'm looking for recommendations on which of the two handles better

Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome from Hilo, Hawaii. Go with your first choice. If not sure, see if Cycle City or South Seas have those bikes to test ride so you can make a more informative decision. It's really all up to you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from Hilo, Hawaii. Go with your first choice. If not sure, see if Cycle City or South Seas have those bikes to test ride so you can make a more informative decision. It's really all up to you.
Mahalo! Cycle City is out of 2014 Super Glides and that model was discontinued for 2015.

Cycle City's website says that they have 2014 Street Bobs in stock but not in the color I was looking for so I'm guessing I'm gonna have to go with the 2015 colors.

I plan to go take a test drive after the Hurrican Ana craziness dies down.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2014 production ceased months ago but a lot of dealers still have them.
How would you recommend that I look/search for a dealer that has the 2014 Super Glide Custom in the color I am looking for?

I'm thinking I'll have to look somewhere on the US Mainland because they seem to be out here in Hawaii

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts