Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to make sure that I am not Pizzzn off peeps! I am new to the forum not new to ridin'. Replied to a thread with my own question, only cuz the thread was about the same bike. Not much talked about the Rocker, and thought that the idea was to start conversation, didn't mean to upset original "thread castor" just thought "ideas" and "solutions" were out there and was looking for answers. Obviously, was taken the wrong way and won't happen again. Just want to make sure that we are all on the same page and certainly didn't mean to tick anyone off. Have a beer!:stir:1drink

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, just walked thru 4 inches of snow and still comin' to grab a silver bullet and fire up da' bike. Thanks again!!:nod

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
It's great having you here man. The thing is if you have a separate question from the original thread topic you should just start your own thread like you did here. It's not a big deal but that's how it's done. The other member just over reacted a bit that's all. Kick your shoes off and stay awhile.

·
Curmudgeon
7,040 Posts
This is the 1st forum I've belonged to. I'm always screwing something up. Don worry bout it. Welcome:)

·
Banned
655 Posts
mkd2914 - This is something we have dicussed many times here. It is hard when you can not see the person on the other side of the board. So you can not see the facial expressions of others. And if we were keeping count on aggrevating people - well - I may just top that list. LOL So don't freak out - all is good. This is a great forum. I have tried two others and this one rates higher in my opinion than any forum out there. So stick around. You have some wonderful people with awesome technical advice here. So stick around - glad to have you here.....

·
Just Chillin..
474 Posts
Welcome , I'm new to this forum also. BIK88CHK states it pretty well.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Welcome to the best lil' corner of the Intarwebz!

·
What?
3,256 Posts
:welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts