Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone here is going to Americade this year. Last year kinda sucked with all the rain. Our group is going down tomorrow. We will start out from Tupper Lake and the first stop is Warrensburg, where you can buy just about anything related to H-D. A little later in the day, we will go on over to Lake George and mingle, check out all the bikes and what have you. Hope to see some of you there.:biking:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, our small group rode down to Warrensburg, and then thru Lake George to visit Americade today. It was a big disappointment ! Don't get me wrong, the ride was great. We had wonderful weather for riding, and of course the ride is what counts. The disappointment was that there were hardly any good venders this year. We always look forward to buying a few items. Like hats, pins, patches and such. But there were none of the usual good quality venders.
Anyway, the ride was great, the food was good were we ate, and the weather was perfect. Now, tomorrow, I get to clean all the bugs off my bike!:USA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts