Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must have been using an old link to the forums.

I see some familiar names, and some not so familiar so I guess a new introduction is in order:

For those that might not know me, I go by the name Badger both online and here in the real world. Its a nickname that kind of stuck through the years and its far less common than Chris, so less confusion in public. :D

I build customs, modify (chop), and paint motorcycles as an occupation. I also work with a helmet company right here in Colorado painting production lids for civilian, military, and even law enforcement use. Aside from this I create unique sheetmetal for bikes, and I'm going to start working on a couple fiberglass components very soon such as front fairings for Electras, and possibly some lower fairings too. I 'might' make a few stock replacement ones, but the majority of what I create is complete custom and can't be found in any catalog. My business is called Badger's Kustom Creations and I'll have a new website coming soon.

On the homefront, I have a very awesome wife Elise, and her two sons Cameron and Zach. When I got together with her, I decided I could either have a new shop built, or purchase a home to accomodate us all as opposed to the one bedroom little cabin I was renting.... the house won out and we now live in a (new to us) 3 bedroom 2 bath, 'ski chalet' looking house that I've been doing continued improvements on here and there.

(And in case you're wondering.... no I don't sleep much, maybe 4 or 5 hours at best, so I'm always working on something. hahahaha)

So for those that don't know me, now you know me just a little and for those that do know me, pour me a beer and let's get this party started! :dance

Badger

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!:dance

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Welcome Badger, I've seen you on other foums.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts