Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't tell my wife I was out riding this morning. I have been flat on my back with the flu for the past 4 days but I just had to see how my new Mustang Regal Duke felt.

I had a Le Pera Bare Bones solo (with gel) on her. The Le Pera looks great but wears out my 65 year old butt after 20 minutes or so.

The Mustang is absolutley fantastic.

Anybody looking for an almost new Le Pera for $175 (shipping included), PM me. Fits 2004-2006.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I have been unable to get comfy on my softail. May try one of these or may just sell the damn bike and stick with touring bikes.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I had my deuce the mustang seat was the way to go!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Only problem I have now is that changing the seat upset the relationship between me and the handlebars and forward controls.

The Mustang sits me higher and farther back on the bike. I'm making a set of one inch extenders for my stock risers to see if that helps the handlebar issue.

Everything is abut 85% comfortable, just looking at ways to get it the rest of the way.

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Everything is abut 85% comfortable, just looking at ways to get it the rest of the way.[/QUOTE]
Its called a Road Glide. lol :)

·
Señor Member
19,668 Posts
Congrats. Glad you're feeling up to a ride after that flu. The flu can suck me.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everything is abut 85% comfortable, just looking at ways to get it the rest of the way.

Its called a Road Glide. lol :)[/QUOTE]

My first bike was a 1970 FLH, second was a 1984 FXEF. When I went looking for another Harley, considering my age and health, I opted for the Sportster based on how much weight I could lift off the ground.

It's a trade-off, I know, but I really enjoy the bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts