Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
42,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Run smack into the ass end of a mini van, get bounced into a semi, get your legs run over.

Bald ass tires and all.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,967 Posts
Dumb ass...amazing there aren't more of them splattered on the roads then are there already.

·
Registered
42,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't even stop to make sure his buddy was alright or not,, sorry dude gota go
A lot of em cant afford insurance, expired tags, goes along with cant afford tires with tread on em.

If they stuck around, I'd bet half the bikes would be impounded due to violations of that sort.

·
Registered
42,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was the accident preceded by what appears to be "lane splitting"? Just asking not accusing.
Certainly looks that way to me.

·
Registered
42,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah - watch a buddy go down, the ride off and leave him there. I guess it takes all kinds...
Gotta get that vid on YouTube before anyone else does!

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,788 Posts
My friends And I were into big cc import inline fours and on to want I call the sportbike beginnings in the late 70's- early 80's and we acted up but some of the stuff I've seen since the online video era is some what different to put it nicely.
:smile

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Was the accident preceded by what appears to be "lane splitting"? Just asking not accusing.
Hard to tell if its Kalifornia, more than half the Squids had no plates on there bikes. Including Squidboy who wrecked. No regard for his Squid Girlfriend on the back.

·
Registered
42,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hard to tell if its Kalifornia, more than half the Squids had no plates on there bikes. Including Squidboy who wrecked. No regard for his Squid Girlfriend on the back.
I think squidboy did have a helmet.

He took it off and was holding it when he got up.

·
Registered
42,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Couldn't tell the state from the license plates.... all the squidboys had theirs hidden.

But check out the lone Harley rider's attire....

Gotta be Kommiefornia dressed like that.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I've traveled trough several big cities and seen groups like this and I don't get it.
As others have said back in the day we did some stunts on crotch rockets but we didn't block/hold-up traffic as if we needed a captive audience, it was on some old two lane black top and not with passenger on back.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Couldn't tell the state from the license plates.... all the squidboys had theirs hidden.

But check out the lone Harley rider's attire....

Gotta be Kommiefornia dressed like that.
Gotta disagree, be wearing flip flops if this was happening in Kalifornia. Really cute white girly sox. Snuck out old mans Harley, wrecked her squidy bike.:eek-surprise

1 - 20 of 46 Posts