Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I have recently returned to the states from Germany and am stationed in Maryland. I finally after my second tour of Iraq bought a 2006 Street Bob. I love it. Havent had much riding time on it because shortly after it arrived I did a 15 month stretch in the desert and then came back to the states. The 1200 miles I did put on were through the Alps of Austria and Switzerland and all over Germany. Hope tp be hearing from everyone. Colin C.

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
Welcome from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Colin. Thanks for your service, as well. I respect and honour the service of our Canadian men and women who serve, and also our American neighbours who do the same. I hope you get lots of deserved time riding.

I've recently purchased a 2009 1200L, but can't ride yet due to snow, snow and more snow (15-20cm tonight). Soon, hopefully, the warmer temps will arrive and the snow will melt. Can't wait.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Thank You and welcome.:USA::USA::USA:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome Home and Welcome from Ohio

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome from Mass. Where in Germany?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scol,
I was stationed for five yrs in Kitzingen Germany right by Wurzberg. Then the Army closed all the posts there and I went to Ansbach which is about 25 min to Nurnberg. I really loved it in Germany but I cant even explain how happy I am to be back in the godd ole USofA.

Colin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MetalWolf68,
Greetings from Maryland. My wife is from Ohio about 45 miles north of Columbus. I cant wait to get my bike there while on leave this summer. I saw plenty of roads that were much better suited for my Harley then my car. Maybe we will run in to each other.
Colin

·
Registered
638 Posts
Sounds Great!!! If you make it labor day weekend easyriders has the rodeo here in chillicothe.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
scol,
I was stationed for five yrs in Kitzingen Germany right by Wurzberg. Then the Army closed all the posts there and I went to Ansbach which is about 25 min to Nurnberg. I really loved it in Germany but I cant even explain how happy I am to be back in the godd ole USofA.

Colin
:thumb I hear that, Baumholder here 64-67

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome too Richie. I am originally and still consider myself a Jersey Boy. Grew up in Jersey City then moved to the suburbs of Livingston. I love the Tri State area. Will be riding frequently to Jersey to ride and hang with the old crew. Take care maybe we will catch up to each other.
Colin C.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts