Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I bought a set of brand new/used Andrews camshafts and the problem I have is that the 3/16 drive key did not come with. So my question is,where can I find one? I looked on Ebay and a few other places and can not find one,so any help would be appreciated.

I will be calling Andrews in the morning to see what they have to say.

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called Andrews today and they had no clue what I was talking about! I must've talked to the new guy or something. I still can't find one anywhere

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Gary is looking for me I guess,its just insane that nobody sells these Keys without buying a whole new kit for 80$

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I'm not just gonna throw in any key just because it fits,if that key shears off its not gonna be cheap to fix...I'm sure its supposed to be a certain hardness,that's why I want the key that's supposed to be there,not something from Briggs and Stratton or an auto parts store. I guess its more phone calls and searching online Ugh.....

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
And I'm not just gonna throw in any key just because it fits,if that key shears off its not gonna be cheap to fix...I'm sure its supposed to be a certain hardness,that's why I want the key that's supposed to be there,not something from Briggs and Stratton or an auto parts store. I guess its more phone calls and searching online Ugh.....
Give us a holler.
We've more than likely have a used one here.
Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts