Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are old enough to remember, I just read that Annette Funicello passed away at age 70. Doesn't seem that many centuries ago in another world in the '50's every guy in the neighborhood gathered around whoever's house had a TV (very few did back then) to watch Annette (screw the other Mousekateers).

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
My first exposure to Annette was Back to the Beach in 1987. She was 45 and I was 10. Even then I remember thinking to myself, "Self, I'd do her."

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Yes that was the highlite of the day. What a drop dead beauty. I like all the beach movies also. Several very well written articles about her now.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
For those of you who are old enough to remember, I just read that Annette Funicello passed away at age 70. Doesn't seem that many centuries ago in another world in the '50's every guy in the neighborhood gathered around whoever's house had a TV (very few did back then) to watch Annette (screw the other Mousekateers).
Screw the others? I was always kinda fond of Karen. Liked Annette as well but Karen really turned me on--as much as my adolescent hormones allowed.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Screw the others? I was always kinda fond of Karen. Liked Annette as well but Karen really turned me on--as much as my adolescent hormones allowed.
Joe, there was couple of those Mousekateer ladies that even my prehormonal self would have had a go at, but Annette was primo back then. I think Cubby O'Brien had a lock on Karen

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
She was a fox in her day...

·
Been There Done That
228 Posts
Anette rocked. ...And those were REAL tits, not bolt ons. Darlene was the naughty one. Me and Darlene and my right hand were constant companions growing up. :thumbsup

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anette rocked. ...And those were REAL tits, not bolt ons. Darlene was the naughty one. Me and Darlene and my right hand were constant companions growing up. :thumbsup
I seem to recall that Darlene became a stripper.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Where the heck is Dave and why is this not moved to Non motorcycle related subjects?

And... Thatcher, Funicello and who's going to be number 3?

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Where the heck is Dave and why is this not moved to Non motorcycle related subjects?

And... Thatcher, Funicello and who's going to be number 3?
In his best Cheech & Chong voice he replied:

Daves not here man!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts