Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Oil feild trash
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. First, a little history leading up to my question. A few months ago I traded the Heritage for a new Ultra limited. Really enjoying the ride so far! I've been researching pipes for awhile now. I had V&H on an '05 metric, the Heritage had dealer installed Rush slip-ons.
The other day at a local dealer they were moving all the bikes out for the day, several bikes had RC exhausts. I like the sound and they look good as well. Seem to be reasonably priced. Was thinking about giving them a try.
Wasn't planning on doing any engine mods. Only wanting to add the slip-on.
I've tried the search feature but can't find a thread or any info on this pipe. Anyone ever ran this pipe, and if so what is your opinion?
:feedback:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just got a set of rc true duals and slash cut 4" slip ons. I don't have them on the bike yet but I will tell you that the quality and chrome is excellent. I did some research and talked to several dealerships only to receive good feedback. One dealership didn't even sell rc but trying to get a distributorship with them.

·
Oil feild trash
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Gypsye! I pulled the trigger on a set of 4" slip-ons with Rouge Eclipse caps. IMO, they sound great! Also, the caps match the rims on the Ultra.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts