Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was also brougth over by FireDawgStew.
I am a full time firefighter here in Rhode Island. I ride a 2003 FLHTCI Firefighter Special Edition.
Hope to make some more new friends.
Take care and be safe.

Ken

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Hi everyone, I was also brougth over by FireDawgStew.
I am a full time firefighter here in Rhode Island. I ride a 2003 FLHTCI Firefighter Special Edition.
Hope to make some more new friends.
Take care and be safe.

Ken
Great to see you here. Have always liked that Firefighter Special Edition bike. Would be great to see an image of it when you have a chance.

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
Great to see you here. Have always liked that Firefighter Special Edition bike. Would be great to see an image of it when you have a chance.
I was behind a Firefighter today! I thought is was about the neatest bike I've seen in the while - especially the chrome flames comes from the exhaust tips.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ken's bike is a beauty - it has a great story and awesome memorial paint work. I'll keep my mouth shut and let him share it with you :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here you go Sfarson:D

Here is the mural I had done for my good friend and brother firefighter. Him and I where partners on the same truck for almost 6 years. He had to retire due to cancer, so during his Kemo/radations he always wanted a Harley so he order this bike in Feb 02 and was told the 03's won't be delivered till Feb. We'll he took a turn for the worst and when the bike was delivered he was to weak to even sit on the bike. He say" I will sit on my bike when I am strong enought too" He ended up passing away that April without every getting to sit on the bike. His wife sold it to me cause she hated to see it sitting there in the garage. SO know I ride it tillI see him again,

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Touching story res2cue. These things soften my heart. Was going to ask about the color of the trunk lid but had the question answered with the beautiful image at the bottom. Beautiful story and bike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts