Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Whats up TB,

You came to the right place to learn. Alot of smart folks to answer most anything. I think sfarsons comment was poking fun at me, seeing how I too am an Islander. He's just jealous :rofl:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I grew up in Queens but now live in nassau county. This has been a long debate but i always say you dont cross a bridge to go from Queens to nassau.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome, I too grew up in Flushing, Queens 20 years ago. Welcome to the forum. Leigh

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Leigh, I just realized where you came from on LI. I used to come from LI in between Old Country Road and Jericho Turnpike toward Hicks Nursery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey TB,

I'm a neighbor from across the sound in the New Haven area of CT. Maybe we can ride once I buy a new bike.

Any suggestions on what to buy? I really like the new CrossBones, but I also like the Fat boy, Fat bobs and Street Bobs. I'm wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for me. I'm looking to buy the cheapest bike I can get to start with since I plan to customize it eventually anyway. I've had severe back problems for the past 15 years so I've been without a bike, but I'm really getting the itch again. I also realize that I'm probably one surgery away from turning whatever I buy into a trike so I can keep riding, or I'll be forced to quit riding again, due to physical limitations.

I wonder if there are any other forum members who might have some handicap that might be able to offer some advice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts