Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
This side of CRAZY
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 42, I have finailly won the argument with my wife. I have purchased a (new to me)2007 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic with just over 17k miles, that I will be taking delievery of on June 14th (my birthday). Not even a full 6 days later, Will be picking up a 2007 Road King for my 18 year old son. A little family time is a good thing.

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
Congrats on several accounts. Just make sure you reciprocate and get her something extra shiny for the anniversary or something :) I got my wife some nice jewelery for her last birthday and she didn't give me any kick back when I bought a new bike. Nice when you can do it as a family. Welcome to the forum also.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike!

·
2,327 Posts
Quite the celebration...Congrats and welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Welcome to the mid-life crisis section of the Internet.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had to find out what middle aged was. Apparently I don't qualify as middle aged anymore when I can order off the back page of The Denny's menu. Welcome and congrats to you and your son on the new rides. I ride with my son all the time and its a great time.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. Joined the middle age club years ago.......:whoa

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Congrats on several accounts. Just make sure you reciprocate and get her something extra shiny for the anniversary or something :) I got my wife some nice jewelery for her last birthday and she didn't give me any kick back when I bought a new bike. Nice when you can do it as a family. Welcome to the forum also.
I got mine something extra shiny......an 02 fatboy and she loves it...:nod

1 - 20 of 22 Posts