Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
2,327 Posts
Very Nice...Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice new ride, welcome to the forum from St. Louis.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
I'm liking the breakout more and more. Well done.

·
Registered
394 Posts
concrats! I like...only tips I have are rocker pipes fit it and it looks much better lowered. IMHO
Yeah ms6972 did a great job with your breakout, I actually attached your post of your pics with new exhaust to another poster,I think on this forum that just bought a breakout and was looking for exhaust ideas. He was having trouble finding after market pipes. I'm seriously thinking of trading my fatboy for that bike, I hate to give it up just got it the way I wanted, cams,powder cote,VH exhaust....
:think

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I just got it late Thurdsay so with work, sleep, and family, I'm still breaking it in. I got a little over 200 miles on it so far. My plan is to ride the first 1,000 miles stock (saving money and buying parts) then with the 1,000 mile dealer service. I'm going to upgrade to V&H big radius and RSD air cleaner followed by a tune or flash.

Pics from today little ride down the bayou

·
Registered
177 Posts
Cool scoot. Better looking bike than the 110 IMHO.

·
Registered
110 Posts
even if I had lots of money, I still wouldn't have bought the cvo over this one,way to blingy for me...some guy is selling his cvo in Canada for 35 grand

·
Registered
5 Posts
Breakout with V&H Short Shots and Breather.

I have put Security system heavy Breather and LED Headlight with short shots. Also have a pic of my 2010 Rocker C that I traded in beautiful bike and horrible ride was gonna have to dump way to much money into it to make it they way I wanted and when i say way to much Im talking $6500 or so with the heartland kit new paint and new tires and wheels with matching rotors and pulley. Along with a new front fender. Seat was horrilbe though. The new breakout seat is like a car seat compared to the rocker seat. Also this breakout doesnt need lowered at all it is really low to ground anyway I am afraid to go over any speed bumps its so low. No lower kit needed people! Thanks

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts