Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, the name is Rich, about 12 miles south of beautiful Buffalo NY.

I bought my first Harley last week. Been toying around with the idea for a hell of a long time. Almost bought new back in May. Deal was done on a new FXDL all I had to do was sign. Changed my mind about wanting to hand over a big chunk of cash and go into debt for 3 years. Also the exhaust on the new Lowrider does not appeal to me at all so there is another grand to get rid of that. Anyhow, I ended up finding a nice clean 04 FXDL with 7300 miles on our local CL. Bam! I own it, and I am lovin it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
if buffalo is beautiful -then syracuse is shangrala -lol

welcome- and you got it in time to still enjoy it

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if buffalo is beautiful -then syracuse is shangrala -lol
uh-huh, you know what I mean...LOL. prolly shoulda stuck one of these ;) or better yet a :bowrofl: in there

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from FLA, Buffalo was where I was born and raised as a kid have some fond memories from many years ago I moved in the late seventy's couldent handle the cold any more and the short riding season good luck with your new ride.:bikerguy:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Welcome from FLA, Buffalo was where I was born and raised as a kid have some fond memories from many years ago I moved in the late seventy's couldent handle the cold any more and the short riding season good luck with your new ride.:bikerguy:
I have some fond memories of Buffalo from back in the seventies also. When I was 16 my girlfriend
lived right behind Lafayette High on Ardmore in a mostly Italian neighborhood. We spent many hours on her front porch in the summer.

That was then, sadly the ol Nickel City, well let's just say she ain't what she used to be.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon congrats on the new toy

·
luv the low country
19,980 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Welcome neighbor