Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

JJ here. Just got my first HD...a beautiful Breakout. We had some very bad winds and duststorms, plus I'm working graveyard shift, so I've only had time for about 45 miles. But I really do love the bike. HD finally made a model that I HAD TO HAVE!

It's the dark metallic blue like some others pictured...I will post a photo tomorrow...if my sleep time allows!

I am planning on V&H Big Radius pipes, an improved intake of some sort and the required tuning...but all else will remain pretty much stock. This seems like a great site for info...I'm looking forward to learning a lot here.

Take care,

JJ

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome aboard from Houston!

Love that new Breakout. Sharp lookin' bike. Congratulations!!

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Welcome from the better part of the state.:biker:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I won't have time for a photo today...just got up and have to get ready for work all over again!

The bike got so dusty on the ride home, I will HAVE to wash it before it's first beauty shots! It is such a good looking bike that my partner at work is now thinking about getting another bike. I loaded the HD website screen wallpaper of mine on my work computer, and once he saw it, he got 'bike crazy' started searching the web for a bike he can afford!

Anyway, thanks again everybody...I'll post a shot or two this weekend for sure.

JJ

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Everyone,

Finally had time to do a quick photo. For now, it looks like every other stock bike...

I got in some good ride time today, and it really runs great, but it does NEED and new exhaust.

JJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts