Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the HD Forums and getting back into the saddle again after a 26 year absence. I just ordered a 09 Road King Classic with ABS and the security option.
I went riding last fall with a few friends when one of them said he had an extra bike if I wanted to go. After not riding for two and a half decades I was apprehensive at first but after 4 trips I could not wait to buy my own. I will be taking delivery sometime in April , it can't come quick enough.

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Great story. Man you didnt lose your touch on picking a winner. That bike is a good choice. Welcome!

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome from Metro West

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Glad to hear your getting back in, Welcome to the forums.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the Welcome.

Thanks, everyone. I look forward to spending many hours reading all the great info. on the HD Forums just to keep me busy until the bike arrives. Thanks, again !

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
If you don't mind me asking where did you buy the bike, I may be in the market again, if you do mind don't answer it's cool.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Welcome - and welcome back!

May you have miles of smiles.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Purchase location

After multiple trips to 3 dealers , I bought from Seacoast HD in New Hampshire. It seems like a lot of people from North of Boston are heading that way instead of the other two closer dealers.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
After multiple trips to 3 dealers , I bought from Seacoast HD in New Hampshire. It seems like a lot of people from North of Boston are heading that way instead of the other two closer dealers.
Thanks for the info I've heard good things about them, even all all the way to where I am, a little to far for me. Good luck with the new ride.:thumb

1 - 20 of 21 Posts