Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, but not new to bikes. First ride was 1966Honda S 90...in 1967. Current ride is 2013 Street Glide. Been a lot of bikes and a lot of miles between. I do my own work, used to be auto mechanic years ago and still enjoy working with my hands. Not new to Harley's...last bike was a Sportster. I have what I have, and do what I want because that's what I like. I'm a function over fashion....make me comfy and I'm happy. Don't dress to please others. And I'm just as happy riding alone as I am with a few good friends.
As my name implies, I'm from Spartan Country Michigan....so we do bleed Green. So here I am....hope to contribute.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
luv the low country
19,252 Posts
Welcome, welcome , Spartanden, from scspartan in Conway, SC. Once a Spartan, always a Spartan, I always say.:D I grew up in Haslett, Mi and graduated from MSU back in '73. Moved east and lived in CT for 40 yrs and just recently moved to Conway, SC. Enjoy the forum, hope ya stick around a long time so we can team up on some of these Illini, Buckeye, and SEC lovers, just to name a few.:laugh

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome, welcome , Spartanden, from scspartan in Conway, SC. Once a Spartan, always a Spartan, I always say.:D I grew up in Haslett, Mi and graduated from MSU back in '73. Moved east and lived in CT for 40 yrs and just recently moved to Conway, SC. Enjoy the forum, hope ya stick around a long time so we can team up on some of these Illini, Buckeye, and SEC lovers, just to name a few.:laugh
Go Longhorns
:eek:uttahere:

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Illinois. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Welcome from Houston. (Grew up in Walled Lake, MI)

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SEOklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts