Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just picked up my new 09 Muscle and I'm watching it snow outside.:( Oh well I should have know better. I can't wait until spring to take the bad boy out!! I've been riding for 6 years and just moved up to H.D. Glad to be part of the Family!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey everyone. Just picked up my new 09 Muscle and I'm watching it snow outside.:( Oh well I should have know better. I can't wait until spring to take the bad boy out!! I've been riding for 6 years and just moved up to H.D. Glad to be part of the Family!
Welcome, have to admit I'm getting a little worried there's no snow here yet....

Most might not understand why I'd say that, but if you've ever been close enough to a forest fire during the summer to curl hairs you'd know where I'm coming from.

Fear not, spring will arrive before you know it and you'll have plenty of time to add on a few mods if you like. :thumb

Badger

·
What?
3,256 Posts
snow outside QUOTE]

I still don't understand?
:rofl:

Welcome, glad your here. I would get a roller rack, turn on the tv to the travel channel, start up the bike, and just pretend.

Couldn't hurt.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
welcome from Mass.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Welcome to the shed.:)
Do`nt want no stinking snow.:mad:I want ICE !!! Yeah ICEFISH BABY :D pull up a bucket and grab one of them jiggin rods.:woo
Cant ride,Might as well be doing the next best thing to it.:rofl::rofl::dance:dance:dance:cupcake

·
Super Moderator
12,736 Posts
Welcome!!!!

Be sure to check out the sister site 1130cc.com... it's all V-Rods all the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts