Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Like so many others I've seen here, I'm also coming over from 1130cc.com. Glad to see so many familiar faces here.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Welcome!!!

It is a bit slower over here, but you can talk about normal Harley's too. Cupcake is a Moderator but she never comes here no mo.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Welcome!!!

It's a nice little spot where all are welcome. Cup who??? Oh yea Cupcake.

·
Steve
262 Posts
CJ, Welcome.......We need to hook up as I am in Reno also. Are you the guy that rides to PJ's on Wednesday nights with a gal with a pink helmet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope. My GF rides a Dyna Low Rider. I think I know who you're talking about though. There's a couple of us with anodized here in Reno though. Len, Ted and I, and a few others that I've seen but not talked with.

You going to be at PJ's tomorrow Steve? I've got school on Monday and Wednesday evenings, but if you're going to be there I'll swing by and say hi on my way to school. Damn college degree....better get me a good job for all the effort I'm putting into it!

·
Steve
262 Posts
Nope. My GF rides a Dyna Low Rider. I think I know who you're talking about though. There's a couple of us with anodized here in Reno though. Len, Ted and I, and a few others that I've seen but not talked with.

You going to be at PJ's tomorrow Steve? I've got school on Monday and Wednesday evenings, but if you're going to be there I'll swing by and say hi on my way to school. Damn college degree....better get me a good job for all the effort I'm putting into it!

No I am heading to Las Vegas today at noon on a business trip and will be in San Francisco next Wednesday on business also. I'm hoping I will be in town on Wednesday April 30th and will be at PJ's that evening. A friend of mine (also a Vrod Rider) will most likely be there also. Maybe we can get Ted and Len to show up and also Starzzz from next door.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've talked to Starzzz a few times about riding with us. Ted, myself, and 2 other V-Rods all rode together here about a month ago to Virginia City. That was a blast. We rode out of VC through 6 mile canyon, and headed out to Fernley Raceway.
Next week I'll be in China, but the following week I should be able to make it.
Steve, did I meet you up in VC? There was another V-Rod up there. He said he was from CA, but moved to Reno. I told him about the forums.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, and thanks lakedrunk. I'm going to be sleeping in your yard in August for the Powerboat Shootout! :)

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Oh, and thanks lakedrunk. I'm going to be sleeping in your yard in August for the Powerboat Shootout! :)
Make sure and let me know when you are here and we'll get some drinks or lunch or we can light a fire in my yard for you to sleep next to :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually we've been out there the last 2 years for the shootout. I don't think we'll be making it out this year though, got too many other trips planned already.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another that came from 1130 here!
I also bought my wife to be a 08 sportster so good to have some support for that as well

·
Registered
39,516 Posts
Another that came from 1130 here!
I also bought my wife to be a 08 sportster so good to have some support for that as well
Must post pics!

·
Registered
2 Posts
stopped by

in support of the Maximus! :) always great to have a place for everyone! even if you havent see the Vrod light yet! he he he enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts