Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nstypig
9 Posts
We have them on our 2012 FLTRU and we love them, nothing else sounds like them. It sounds like we are running a big block, music to my ears:strum

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
What do you need CFR's for ?? :rolleyes

·
On the loose
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just CFR curious ....

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I've heard them on a 103 and a SE 110. Loud and deep. They sound great!

--

·
Registered
48 Posts
They sound awesome even with the stock header, bar none.

However they have hit or miss quality. Mine corroded very badly within 3 months and supposedly they were the new batch....

Then it took CFR several months of lies before they replaced them.

But hey I did get a replacement set and I was able to resell them as new.

I would not go with them ever again

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,240 Posts
Best sounding pipe for the V-Rod, in my opinion.

Been running mine for over 40k. Still sound great.

Only gripe, pipe dragging on my right side leans, taking the rivet right out of the end cap.

Plus side, I put in some self tapping screws, and now can remove my baffles with ease, when the time arises.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car

I have them on my14 Street Glide & I love them.. Look great & the sound is very unique..I am about to put a tuner & true dual headers.. When I called CFR I spoke to Carey, great dude & gave me the time I needed on the phone.. Highly recommend them!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just to update an old thread. I put the CFR's that were on my 98 roadking on my new 17 freewheeler with the new M8 (fit fine) and love them even more. I've got the wood 22X cam, Arlen Nes heavy breather and power vision tuner. The deep sound is like none other but is not overwhelming. Just a great deep sound that doesn't interfere with listening to my iphone music with deep canal ear plugs. From what I've read I may be loosing a bit of low end torque but I'm almost always above 2500rpm and I can easily raise my front tire off the ground in first and chirp the tires in second gear. 30k miles and still look and sound great... haven't had it dyno'd yet, just a new map from fuel moto and my own auto tunes.

IMG_3731.rear wheel close.jpg
rear pipes & paint 2.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts